Currently Playing for Borac, Bosnia
Played for MKS Dabrowa Gornicza in Polish EBL League averaged11.3 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.9 apg and 1.4 spg
Played for BC Luleå (Swedish Basketligan) in Swedish league averaged 12.6 ppg 4.6 rpg, 1.5 apg and 1.3spg
2017-18 Season (Redshirt Junior Season)
• Started 18 games in 31 appearances after redshirting the 2016-17 season.
• Was third on the team in scoring with 9.7 points per game, which is up from 3.4 points in his last full season.
• Added 3.5 rebounds per game, 1.7 assists per game, and made 40.5 percent of his field-goal attempts.
• Proved one of the best defenders on the team, as he averaged a steal per game and 0.7 blocks per game, both of which come in as top-three marks for the Cowboys.
• Shine made a game-winning tip-in against Texas with six seconds remaining on Jan. 13.
• Scored 10 or more points 15 times, six of which performances came in conference play.
• Put up a career-best 20 points against Wichita State on Dec. 9. Against the Shockers, Shine went 5-for-10 from the field and a perfect 9-for-9 from the free-throw line.
• Grabbed a season-high eight rebounds against Iowa State on Jan. 6. Also contributed 15 points to the Cowboys’ victorious effort.
• Went a perfect 2-for-2 from behind the arc against Florida State on Dec. 16.
• Played 30 minutes or more six times for the Cowboys. When Shine played for more than 30 minutes, the Cowboys went 3-3.
• Scored 11 crucial points in the Cowboys’ second victory against Kansas on March 8. He also went 7-for-8 from the free-throw line against the Jayhawks.
• Scored 16 points against Oklahoma on Jan. 20, including four vital 3-pointers. Shine played a great all-around game and contributed three steals and four assists to defeat the No. 4 Sooners.
• Began the month of December with three consecutive games in which he scored 10 or more points.
Averaged 10 points per game in the Cowboys’ three NIT games and collected 11 total rebounds in the postseason.
2016-17 (Redshirt Season)
• Started the season opener and played in six games before sustaining a season-ending injury.
• Missed OSU’s final 27 games due to injury and was granted a redshirt.
• Averaged 4.5 points and 1.7 rebounds per game in the six games prior to his injury.
• Posted eight points each against Central Arkansas and New Orleans.
• Scored five points against both UConn and Georgetown in helping the Cowboys take third place in the Maui Invitational.
2015-16 (OSU Sophomore Season)
• Saw action in 25 games, starting four, and upped his scoring production from 3.4 points as a freshman to 6.1 points as a sophomore.
• Returned from injury against Minnesota, and was a key part of OSU’s defensive resurgence thanks to his length and energy on that end of the floor.
• Key five-game stretch in February featured 10.8 points per game on 51.9 percent shooting from 3-point.
• Registered five double-digit scoring games on the year.
• Among the team’s best free-throw shooters at 76.1 percent (35-of-46).
• Scored a career-high 14 points on the road at Texas, including going four-of-five from behind the arc.
• Played significant minutes and scored eight points off the bench, including back-to-back three-pointers, in a home win over No. 3 Kansas.
• Made first career start at Oklahoma, finishing with 11 points and five rebounds.
• Made the first four attempts from three-point range against West Virginia, scoring all 12 points in the first half. Also tied a career-high in blocks and steals.