Pro Rookie Year
Sport Clube Beira Mar Aveiro (Portugal-1. Divisao): 18.2 ppg, 12 rpg, 3.8 apg
Played 17 games in his final season with the program.
• Missed the first eight games of the year with a knee injury.
• Averaged 1.4 points and 1.5 rebounds per game.
• Scored six points in two separate games.
• Pulled down a season-high six rebounds in the team’s win over Marist Jan. 3, with five of those rebounds coming off the offensive glass.
• Had three blocked shots and recorded an assist in his final year with the program.
• Shot 55.0 percent (11-for-20) from the field.
• Averaged 7.1 minutes per game.
• Played in 32 games and made eight starts in his first season with the program.
• Averaged 1.8 points and 1.9 rebounds per game.
• Scored a career-high seven points on the road at Evansville Dec. 9.
• Grabbed a career-best seven boards in the team’s win over Arkansas Pine-Bluff Nov. 25.
• Shot 61.9 percent (26-for-42) from the floor.
• Averaged 9.8 minutes per game.
Jacksonville College (JUCO)
• Played 23 games and made 18 starts for Jacksonville College in 2016-17.
• Averaged 6.6 points and 5.1 rebounds per game for the Jaguars in 2016-17. Ranked second on the team by shooting 55.5 percent from the floor.
• Scored career-high 17 points to go along with eight boards against Navarro College during the 2016-17 campaign. Was credited with two double-double efforts last season, including a 15-point, 13-rebound performance against Louisiana Christian Prep.
13 Games: 2.5ppg, 2.8rpg
Akins High School, Austin TX
• Was a two-year starter at Akins High School in New Orleans. Earned all-state honors in addition to being named the team’s MVP and top-defensive player.
• Finished his scholastic career averaging 12 points, 11 rebounds, and five blocks per contest.