2019-20 | Redshirt senior
- Appeared in all 30 games as a graduate transfer.
- Set career-high averages in minutes (24.5), rebounds (3.4) and points (7.7).
- Logged double-figure scoring games in five of first six appearances.
- Set career high with 20 points in a win over Montana State on Nov. 19.
- Scored game-tying bucket after corralling a loose ball to send game to overtime against Mount St. Mary’s on Dec. 3, a game the Lopes went on to win in the extra period.
- Tied career high with 20-point effort at California Baptist on Feb. 8, scoring 17 first-half points.
2018-19 | Redshirt junior
- Started the first eight games of the season before opting to leave the team in January and pursue a grad transfer.
- Averaged 7.1 points and 2.5 rebounds in 11 games of action, including a 17-point/10-rebound double-double against Louisiana on Nov. 19.
2017-18 | Redshirt sophomore
- Played in 31 games with one start, averaging 3.6 points, 2.1 rebounds and 14.0 minutes.
- Shot 40.7% from 3-point range, connecting on 22 of his 54 attempts.
2016-17 | Redshirt
- Redshirted season due to NCAA transfer rules.
2015-16 | Freshman
- Saw action in one game for seven minutes, knocking down his lone 3-point attempt and grabbing two rebounds.
First Baptist Academy – Naples, Fla.
- Helped lead team to three straight district championships.
- Was named the Florida 3A District 18 Player of the Year as a senior in 2014-15, helping advance the team to the regional final by scoring 23 points in a double overtime game.
- As a senior, averaged 14.3 points and 6.6 rebounds.
- Ended prep career with 1,720 points and 612 rebounds.
- Parents are Lorenzo and Barbara Jenkins.
- Goes by childhood nickname “Doob.”
- Father, Lorenzo, played basketball at Eastern New Mexico.
- Chose GCU for the “great environment, great coaches and people.”
- If he wasn’t playing basketball, it’d be football.
- Favorite players to watch growing up included Scottie Pippen, Carmelo Anthony and Klay Thompson.